Monday, March 12, 2018
Faith in the Lord
If we have faith in the Lord, we can be healed of all things. (Matt 9:20-22) In this weeks weekly reading i came upon these scriptures and it made me think about if we have this type of faith many things will be possible. "And, behold, a woman, which was diseased with an issue of blood twelve years, came behind him, and touched the hem of his garment: For she said within herself, If I may but touch his garment, I shall be whole. But Jesus turned him about, and when he saw her, he said, Daughter, be of good comfort; thy faith hath made thee whole. And the woman was made whole from that hour. (Matt 9:20-22) From reading these scriptures, i have learned that if i have faith like this woman i can be healed of any sickness me or a family member has been struggling with. I have been trying to surround my life with this faith not only for health but with any obstacles i may be struggling with like grades or temptations. I have a firm testimony that if we have Faith in the Lord we can be healed and even overcome many difficult things going on in our lives. I know that President Nelson i the true current prophet of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know that Joseph Smith did truly see God and Jesus Christ in the woods and that they had him translate the golden plates so we may have the scriptures today. I say this in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment