Sunday, March 25, 2018

Lost sheep

This week in my weekly reading, I found many amazing principles and amazing stories. My favorite one was the story of the lost lamb; the Shepherd is traveling with his sheep when he realizes he is missing one. So, he leaves his sheep and goes and searches for the one that is lost. I love this so much because it shows that the lord is always willing to look for us when we are lost and help us find our way back home. This scripture/ parable is the reason why I’m so excited to serve my mission in the future, because I get to help the lord find his lost sheep and return them to our father in heaven. We are all lost at some point in our lives, the lord uses others to help us when we have fallen. We can return the favor by helping other when they have fallen or are lost by leading them through example by being Christlike in all our doings. I’ve set my daily goal to be on the look out for those who are lost and help them out and help them return to our father in heaven. No one should be lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment