Sunday, April 1, 2018

Multiply our blessings

If I'm willing to use my gifts and blessings to serve others, he will multiply my abilities (Luke 19:12-26). As I was reading this week I came across these verses and I realized that it was talking about we come to the Earth we many blessings and the lord will multiply these blessing if we use them for service or to help our fellow men. In my patriarchal blessing it says, I have been given the ability to teach the gospel and to convert many to the gospel. Also, my words shall change how people behave and will draw people closer to the gospel and the Lord. I know that if I pray and read the scriptures and keep the commandments, the Lord shall multiply my blessings and I shall be able to teach everyone the gospel. Knowing this, makes me excited about serving a mission soon, because I will be able to use my talents and gifts to spread the gospel to everyone I run into on my mission. I have a firm testimony that if we are righteous, keep the commandments, and serve our fellow men the Lord will multiply our gifts and blessings, so we may spread the gospel to all Heavenly Father’s children.

No comments:

Post a Comment